strawberry

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
got my strawberry must ferment started today,, used 3 concentrates from homewinery.com to add to 13 gallons of water, nutrients per directions, SSG 1.095, a few days later than i had expected, getting older, just happy to still be pitting along, 1'm putting away my 2 - 14 gallon fermenter barrels, going to dig out 2 more food grade brute 30 gallon fermenter barrels, that'll be three of them in my wine room, yawl addicted me long ago, but i have fell deeper into my addiction, now mind you i barely drink, it is the making and crafting of it that all yawl are guilty of, lol
Dawg

got my strawberry must ferment started today,, used 3 concentrates from homewinery.com to add to 13 gallons of water, nutrients per directions, SSG 1.095, a few days later than i had expected, getting older, just happy to still be pitting along, 1'm putting away my 2 - 14 gallon fermenter barrels, going to dig out 2 more food grade brute 30 gallon fermenter barrels, that'll be three of them in my wine room, yawl addicted me long ago, but i have fell deeper into my addiction, now mind you i barely drink, it is the making and crafting of it that all yawl are guilty of, lol
Dawg
I just came off their site. Did you use the fruit puree vs. fruit base?

You've got quite
Dawg

You've got quite a line of carboys and wines there! I thought I was busy with the four batches I have going right now 😅 I am currently working on a huckleberry Dragon Blood and then I have 3 Island Mist kit wines going...Blood Orange Sangria, Mango Citrus and Peach Raspberry Lemonade. In the last couple weeks, I've finished a from scratch Mojito, a kit Raspberry Mojito and a kit Bahama Mama. I think my next ones will be a mixed grape Dragon Blood and a kit pink Moscato. It's a bit of an addiction, isn't it?!

You've got quite

You've got quite a line of carboys and wines there! I thought I was busy with the four batches I have going right now 😅 I am currently working on a huckleberry Dragon Blood and then I have 3 Island Mist kit wines going...Blood Orange Sangria, Mango Citrus and Peach Raspberry Lemonade. In the last couple weeks, I've finished a from scratch Mojito, a kit Raspberry Mojito and a kit Bahama Mama. I think my next ones will be a mixed grape Dragon Blood and a kit pink Moscato. It's a bit of an addiction, isn't it?!
i racked 14 carboys tonight and cleaned up the pump extra carboys and all, got to love steve, vacuumpumpman, in and out 4 hours,
Dawg,

I just came off their site. Did you use the fruit puree vs. fruit base?
homewinery.com only sell reduced concentrates,

You've got quite

i got strawberry,,,skeeter pee,,,elderberry/blackberry,,,, banana,,, DDDB using black raspberry,,, sour cherry,,,, blueberry,
dang your a busy bee as well, quite the list,, i got another 13 carboys empty,,,, planing on peach,,,plum,,,, apricot ,,,, the rest i'll decide on as i mosey along,,, i can tell you one thing my wine room is shrinking fast,, lol
dawg

homewinery.com only sell reduced concentrates,

i got strawberry,,,skeeter pee,,,elderberry/blackberry,,,, banana,,, DDDB using black raspberry,,, sour cherry,,,, blueberry,
dang your a busy bee as well, quite the list,, i got another 13 carboys empty,,,, planing on peach,,,plum,,,, apricot ,,,, the rest i'll decide on as i mosey along,,, i can tell you one thing my wine room is shrinking fast,, lol
dawg
I would probably have more going if I had more carboys 😅 I had one with a chip recently that I had to throw out and haven't replaced it yet. I will love to have at least 3 more but our budget is tight right now.

Latest posts

Back