Started my first kit today!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Naomi, gld to have you ongoard.
Now drop that spoon and get you a drill with a fizz-x attached
smiley4.gif

hey hey hey and hi
WELCOME to the group - you now have an extended family - - -
Gee, I bet you are proud that you know a bunch of winos - - -
Have a great day and remember that
we are here for you when you need us.

WELCOME

rrawhide
smiley32.gif

I didnt see the picture when I looked the first time. I would have recognized you as I was just checking out the Baumgarter website. you look like you had lots of fun on vacation.

Al Fulchino said:
whats really nice is that you get so many bottles...now you can enjoy that wine over its age-able life rather than what usually occurs when you buy something off of a shelf.....with that you are limited to just a snapshot of its life....it may be a great snapshot, but it still is just one snapshot

also, just an fyi...there is a protocol that all new members go thru and adhere to here....the first seven people who reply to you get one bottle from your first batch...where do we send our addresses! :)

this has been proven to bring the new wine maker good fortune

Hey Al,

I like your pitch better than Waldo's, thats pretty smooth.

Welcome Naomi...................

Al Fulchino said:
Mr Gaudet, where do I send you my wine delivery address?
smiley16.gif
smiley20.gif

The magnums is already in the mail Mr. Fulchino. Though I'm not too sure that you want to sample any of my offerings just yet.

a friend sent me this in an email tonight....it maybe could be a warning label on all people starting kits!
smiley4.gif
i say 'warning' because i know there are some people who do not want to go to heaven hahahaha

'When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk,

we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.

When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all

get drunk and go to heaven!'

~ Brian O'Rourke

Hi Naomi,

Glad to see Steve brought you over to the dark side. You chose an excellent kit for your first one. I've been debating on whether to purchase that kit or the En Premeur Sicilian Syrah. We may have to stop by not only to play some billiards, but to see how your fermentation is coming along.

Robert

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Naomi, you look like a mad wine scientist in your labcoat!!!

MUWHAHAHAHA

Welcome aboard Naomi!

As everyone has said, great winemaking atire. There is a ton of great information here on just about everything you can imagine that's wine related. If you don't find your answer, ask. Then just sit back and see how helpful everyone is.

Good luck

Monty

Naomi, are you going to kick him out of his room or take over another part of the house!
smiley36.gif

Back