Mosti Mondiale started 4 kits today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appleweld

Reaction score
we started 2 wild berry zin kits and 2 green apple resling today. made only a slight mess when stirring. was wondering why the packet "a bentonite" was different for the kits. 24 gallons at a time is awsome. cant wait till its in the carboy.

Way to go Ashley!!!!!!!
But, we like photos... photos... photos...
Darryl

Comet in TX said:
Obviously people have more fermenters than I do!  I only have 1!Lara

It's funny you mention that, i was looking around our house for a second fermenter and low and behold i found a food grade plastic bucket my wife uses for holding x-mas wrapping paper.I also purchased a cheap kit from costco which came in a a 7.5 gallon bucket so now i can ferment 3 at a time if my budget can afford it!

I have so much bottled wine and 7 carboys bulk aging that now i will not buy anymore cheap kits , only high end kits every 3 months so i will always have aged premium kits in the future.

If you are new to the game i recommend a few cheap kits to drink early as they seem to come around and are more
enjoyable early.

Dan R

I have collected equipment over the years I have 10 carboys 4 buckets etc..etc..

I have 10 - 6 gallon, 3 - 5 gallon, 1 - 3 gallon, 1 - 2.5 gallon and 2 - 1 gallon carboys bulk aging

I also have 10 more assorted empty carboys upstairs
( CAN EVERYONE SAY OBSESSION )
smiley2.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif

BOB

Latest posts

Back