Snowing like crazy in Virginia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJMehr

Reaction score
According to National Weather Service, the snow storm that is descending upon the Mid-Atlantic area could be one of the worst in history with up to 30 inches of snow by Sunday morning. Yikes!!

I have been to the grocery story twice today so I think I am ready for whatever Mother Nature has to offer. I am going to send this afternoon bottling my Cellar Craft Chardonnay that has been aging for several months now.

I guess that this snow will create havoc for anyone planning a Super Bowl party on Sunday. Glad my neighbor has a snow blower and he likes me. We are going to need it.

Robert

You guys are going to get dumped on. The weather maps look like tomorrow is going to be the real impressive day with heavy snow and high winds. Stay safe and warm.

been snowing here in Pittsburgh for about 1hour and the ground is total white and visability is a couple hundered feet

We are project to get 8 - 12 inches

Depending on the track we can get TWO FEET !

expecting up to 24" depending on its route. Atlantic City NJ will have blizzard conditions and over 24"

Here in central Ohio it started snowing about 8:30 this morning with about 8-10 inches on the ground and another 8 expected before it stops. Good time to catch up on some reading and indoor stuff. The wine needs to sit for a little longer before I need to bottle.

Have 15" so far
smiley3.gif

Please keep that stuff up there! Florida has had enough cold this year! Between the cold and the rain (which I will not complain about) the top to my jeep has been up since before the first of the year - a record.

Dang that was one heck of a storm...... 19 inches in the low spots and up to 37 inchesd at the bottom of my drive way.

And I could not get the snow blower to start..... so I did it the old school way.......by shovel.

Another storm startimg TOMORROW PM. !-2 FEET projected for New Jersey.

Latest posts

Back