Shutting Down...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't been around. Looks like I'm shutting down for awhile... Trying to buy a house and I'll have no workspace for a few years... :(

Good luck with your home purchase. Hope to hear from you soon.

Please at least pop in and say hi. Sorry to see you leaving but buying a new home is exciting too. Good luck to you and everything you do. We'll miss you!

Well when you are looking you better be planning on that cellar!

Don't go!
Pop in now and them. Remember a "cellar" is a must!

We know how that goes, having just moved back in December. Buying a house is exciting, but moving sucks. Good Luck to ya.

Geesh, just make sure to carve yourself out a little space. Don't go... but if you insist how bout letting me take those extra carboys off your hands:D

LOL! Because of in-laws a cellar is a no-go. There is a climate controlled place for my stuff but it has to be gutted first. We have to redo the roof, then I plan on building in some hidden storage for another go at it. I'm gonna pop in from time to time anyways though... : )

Well, the house fell thru. Hubby drank up all my wine. And has his order in for more... Been waiting for a chance to go to the LHBS and buy yeasties!

Sorry to hear about your house will there be other houses that you will look at

Just consider that the deal fell through because the good lord has a better house in mind for you.

This happened to me. We were heartbroken when the house we wanted fell through (only to end up with a better one in the end).

chin up, drink up!

Well, we had found another one, only to have it taken off the market due to a bad forclosure... We were waiting on it to come back, when all hell broke loose around here. All Hubby's work equipment broke down, and my car... so savings is gone. Vehicles are junk. The fun never ends! But yeah, we're still looking.... hoping to have at least a contract on one by Christmas. And another plus, Hubby has decided if it's possible he's buying a place with a cellar or building me one! Yes, even if that means my very own workshop! Now, if only I can get him sent of to Pennsylvania to work!

Wow! You just can't catch a break! Keep the faith. It'll all work out in the end.

And if you had signed your life away on the house, and all that cash was needed, where would you be?

There is definitely someone protecting your interests...

When the time is right!! It will happen!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back