Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our Sophie Girl - a labradoodle that's a real smarty pants..............................she knows how to stretch out in the bed..

Sophie 2.jpg

This is Lola our staffie x jack Russell we rescued such a comic! The other is Bonnie a shi-Tzu we had for 13yr and miss terrbly we said we were nic going to have another dog but would not be without Lola now:) she is so loving.

196961_102361656512552_100002161540947_23719_7040458_n.jpg

225239_1045955241970_1618335533_119744_2215_n.jpg

my 3 babies...
this is Pepper
IMG_0797.jpg

Kodiac Bear
013-33.jpg

Lady Kayla
006-32-1.jpg

and our last litter of pups
IMG_0600-1.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

my Ladies
057-10.jpg

cant forget my little ponies:)
012-33.jpg

and some other Sea critters
133.jpg

Harlequin Shrimp munching on his starfish leg.
016-25-1.jpg

Thanks, I recently broke down and sold the 180 gallon the one with the Tangs
but I kept my seahorse Red Sea Max 66 Gallon last year I had 4 large tanks up and running:mny I forgot to add my newest additions.
IMG_1213.jpg

we love fresh eggs, they lay some huge ones:)
normal jumbo egg is in the center the huge egg on the left was a tripple yolker.
047-3.jpg

044-6.jpg

Today and actually yesterday, my husband, Mike started to lay the slate floor in the entranceway and the laminate floor thru the living room and dining room. In the act of moving furniture we found this ball that was in a stuffed racoon, the ball makes the sound of a raccoon. Well Bailey (she is a Beagle/Bosten Terrior, pics are on here somewhere) and Jesse (she is my boxer and again, her are pics and stories about her on here) had chewed up the raccoon but Jesse really loved that ball that had the racoon sound in it. If was under the china cabinet. When we moved the China Caginet she grabbed it, took it outside played hackey sack with it for about 2 hours and when she was either resting or walking around she had that dam thing in her mouth ALL DAY!!!! For those who know Jesse, I know you don't find this surprising but for those who don't know her, she will be two this September and she has developed quite the character for herself already. LOL, I tried to get it from her but even though I have worked very diligently on getting her to come to me when I say "come" she refused when she had that dam ball in her mouth. At supper time she still had that ball in her mouth, here is her pic. I did try to get a pic of her playing hacky sac with it, she if very good at it, normally she plays with a rock. It is her favorite pasttime.

Jesse and ball.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks to my extraordinary skills in training my cats, not only do I not have to hunt any more but I dont even have to leave my easy chair, still working on the Moose hunting training, but it took me a while to get this far.
LOL.
(dont worry Julie, the rabiit is still alive, its just playing dead, waiting for a chance to escape) LOL

thats not even sarcasmn, seconds after this photo was taken that rabbit(snoshoe hare) jumped up and flew through the woods so fast I was afraid it was going to start the woods on fire, be assured, THAT ONE, got away, it really diid

skittles rabbit.jpg

Last edited:
Our new pup Barley! He wandered up to our house about 2 months ago, he was ragged, starved, dirty, and infested with ticks. We cleaned him up and feed him and he decided to stay.

468877_324535854298514_1164417569_o.jpg

Our new pup Barley! He wandered up to our house about 2 months ago, he was ragged, starved, dirty, and infested with ticks. We cleaned him up and feed him and he decided to stay.

That'll probably be one of the best damn dogs you've ever had... Karma works wonders, Barley wont forget how it all happened

This is Zip. My 3 year old blue healer. She is FULL of energy. I just wish I had a bigger lot for her.

image-1659549237.jpg

What a sweetie. He looks a lot like our Bailey, she is a boston terrier/beagle mix.

Back