RJ Spagnols RJ Spagnols Annual Factory Sale on now

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiumanfu

DIY Vintner
Reaction score
RJS is having their annual factory sale. As usual, it is a wine makers paradise. For those of you lucky enough to live in Vancouver, it's well worth the visit. Here are some pics.

rjs1-2204.jpeg

rjs2-2205.jpeg

rjs3-2206.jpeg

rjs4-2207.jpeg

rjs5-2208.jpeg

rjs6-2209.jpeg

rjs7-2210.jpeg

rjs8-2211.jpeg

rjs9-2212.jpeg

rjs10-2213.jpeg

rjs11-2214.jpeg

I got an En Primeur Grenache Rose for $50.00. The other EP's were $125.

Winery Series were $98.99. I picked up another Super Tuscan.

RJS is having their annual factory sale. As usual, it is a wine makers paradise. For those of you lucky enough to live in Vancouver, it's well worth the visit. Here are some pics.

Wow, that would be impressive to see! It's like the Bass Pro Shop of wine making! I wish that we had a wine making supply store somewhere in central Illinois.....nothing.

I love Spagnols once a year sales! I do end up buying too many kits though. Last year 16, this year I scaled back to 10 but I'm heading back tomorrow so that number will probably change:mny:mny

I am very jealous of all of you who live close enough to take advantage of this. Then again, I am very lucky to live this far away. At least, I will be allowed to continue living. :b

Latest posts

Back