RJ Spagnols RJ Spagnol’s 2008 Restricted Quantities

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
No official news or link from RJS but found this list of the RQ kits for next year.

Chile Cabernet Malbec Carmenere
Canadian Niagara Riesling
Australia Viognier Pinot Gris
Italy Nero D'Avola

It seems like WE and RJ had the same supplier peddling the juice: one has Chile Cabernet Malbec Carmenere, the other has Chile CarmenereCabernet, one has Nero D'Avola and the other has Nero D'Avola/Shiraz, both are offering a Riesling. Too bad there was not more product differentiation.

Now you can share some of my frustration with the wine kit companies!

Yeah, I think that both RJS and WE have come up short this year. The lists are, to my pallet at least, boring and uninspired. Maybe the Niagra Riesling and WEs white might be okay. CellarCraft on the other hand sure makes their kits sound awesome! I think I'm going to order all of them this year.

I have a document describing them all, but this forum doesn't seem to allow attachments like that.

Here's a link to my site:

CellarCraft Limited Releases 2008

Those do sound good but I have no one that sells this around here and dont really want to pay shipping for these big kits from Osh Kosh. Wish someone around here would carry some of those to try.

Back