Mosti Mondiale Pouring some Alljuice Petite Syrah

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashy

Reaction score
Nino suggested that this wine needed another 6 months in the bottle for maturity, and I agree. But still, it's been a long day and I want some wine, and it's my oldest red.

GULP!

ahhhhhhhhhh

trashy said:
Nino suggested that this wine needed another 6 months in the bottle for maturity, and I agree. But still, it's been a long day and I want some wine, and it's my oldest red.

GULP!

ahhhhhhhhhh
Welll drink ONE
Tell us how it tastes

tepe said:
trashy said:

GULP!

ahhhhhhhhhh
Welll drink ONE</font>
Tell us how it tastes</font>

The first few sips I could still tell it was a bit young.

Now it just tastes good.
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif

Wow. I had to correct a lot of typos just now. LOL

Trashy, I looked but couldn't see another thread about this one. How old is it? Did it come with oak, or did you add any? This is an AllJuice I'm definitely interested in.

Trashy,

Is this the same Chilean Fresco Petite Syrah that you brought to Winestock?

- Jim

you opened just "one" bottle
right!!!????
Now hide the rest, put something else in front of them, don't even give it another thought, go work on another wine kit, there's no more of these in your collection (until a few more months go by) pick up one of those kits that require no waiting aging time, that 's what I had to do.

JimCook said:
Trashy,

Is this the same Chilean Fresco Petite Syrah that you brought to Winestock?

- Jim

No, the Petite Syrah was a Mosti Alljuice kit.

The Chilean Fresco was a Carmenere kit, don't remember the producer.

unaFORDable said:
right!!!????
Now hide the rest, put something else in front of them, don't even give it another thought, go work on another wine kit, there's no more of these in your collection (until a few more months go by) pick up one of those kits that require no waiting aging time, that 's what I had to do.

I've had a few of these, took one to WineStock

I don't have to hide them to avoid them. I've got 100 other bottles to choose from.

trashy said:
unaFORDable said:
right!!!????

I've had a few of these, took one to WineStock

I don't have to hide them to avoid them. I've got 100 other bottles to choose from.

100 bottles won't last 5 weeks here LOL
smiley19.gif

tepe said:
100 bottles won't last 5 weeks here LOL
smiley19.gif
</font>

Man, that's 2.85 bottles per day! I am in awe of your drinking tolerance!

But then, as ol' blue eyes would say:

“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”

We havea Koi pond and Wife and doughter can go thru 2 bottles a day sitting by the pond. They say HEY ITS THE SAME AS 2 BEERS in volume.
Gotta love their thinking..

Latest posts

Back