Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, is your online store working? Wanted to take a look but the page says "Order wine here" and there's no option at all and no wine information or pictures.

Here are two of our favorite labels. One is Dragon's Blood and the other is for a peach and white grape wine.

Greg, I like your labels a lot too. I appreciate it when fruit wine labels display the fruit itself, and these are also well-designed.

For consideration of those members who browse the site while at work, you may want to remove the 4th label. Unless I'm looking at it wrong.

Dad turns 70 next month and we're having a small party for family and some close friends at a local winery. We're making up gift bags for the attendees with some stuff that is "all Dad". We'll be including a bottle of my 2014 Chilean Cab/Merlot with these labels. Of course, Dad will be taking a few bottles home. This was my first order from Stoney Creek and I'm very happy with the product and process. I put the order in Monday, and got the labels today. Fast!

IMG_2995.jpg

Great idea Jim! I'm sure your Dad will be thrilled. A few years ago my Dad turned 70 and I brought him a couple of home made wines with custom labels on them (owning a custom label business makes that kind of a no brainer :) ). He cried when he saw the labels, and treasures them so much he refuses to open the bottles and enjoy the wine. :)

Noonetime Moonshine copy.jpg

Jack's copy.jpg

Finally got around to bottling my 2012 Port made from Petit Syrah this weekend. Hard to believe this stuff is already going to be 3 years old this Fall. Needless to say it is very good to go at this point!

LODI CHIMAYO.jpg

Back