Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I insert an image of our Favorite and last pup into each label. I always use a photo we have taken around the house or on vacation. This is a pix of the magnolia this spring.

mezza.jpg

Last edited:
Every year I pick on one of my unsuspecting nieces or nephews. I make the one I pick strip off shoes and socks and stomp on some grape leftovers.

There is usually enough to do a carboy, so I ferment it as a separate batch, bottle it, and give it to them (cause I am not drinking it. I have no idea where those feet have been!)

Here is the label I made up for last year's victim.

Talor_label.jpg

OMG- I've been trying to get through all of these! I'm only on page 168! There are so many amazing labels you guys and gals have made!

Here are a couple of mine that I recently did. (No, the painting isn't mine, nor is the Elephant...is that bad? But the farm photo is)

The California Symphony has a black and white back label to go with it.

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 9.20.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 9.21.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 9.21.59 AM.png

I really dig the one with the black and white picture of the farm. The picture looks great in black and white and the colors and font choices really go well with it.

Why no details on the elephant one?

Those labels are BEAUTIFUL....:try

I now wonder how Rhubarb wine tastes like....

Rhubarb is my absolute favorite non-grape wine - hands down. It is like a nice white wine. I prefer it nearly dry but many like it on the sweeter side.

Latest posts

Back