Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You raise a valid point, perhaps I should use another variant. There are several, mostly Asian to chose from

One of the smartest guys I know, who happened to be Chinese, believed in qi, and would spend hours trying to explain it to skeptical ol' me. I thought he was crazy (in this one regard), until I thought about all the irrational things that I believe from my cultural upbringing!

This is one of my favorite things for any hobby, the creative visual stuff.. I have 2 batches working now, here are the labels I'm pondering. I also ordered a few hundred wax seals with a "K" on the in red, I plan to put them on the top splitting the label and glass. All this is done in photoshop CS3.

no1label copy.jpg

no2label copy.jpg

I'm a major Skittles fan - how's the wine?

One of the most 'famous' wedding presents I've given was an entire litre of red skittles to one of my old buddies from high school. I had to buckle down and eat SO MANY of all of the other colours to get that for him and his wife. Like a good 4 litres of other colours.

The sacrifices we make for our friends... ;)

The first one has the clean, 'classic' look, which is a classic for a reason. :)

The second seems a bit too busy to me with the parchment on the side. But I like the idea a lot. Maybe cleaned up a little bit? Great picture too!

the_rayway said:
The first one has the clean, 'classic' look, which is a classic for a reason. :) The second seems a bit too busy to me with the parchment on the side. But I like the idea a lot. Maybe cleaned up a little bit? Great picture too!

Glad you think so! I designed the black one from scratch myself with photoshop. The parchment one is a professional book cover template from the publisher. That's straight out of the editor. The finished product is a little cleaner. I'll post a pic of it when they send me the proof.

I'm a major Skittles fan - how's the wine?

One of the most 'famous' wedding presents I've given was an entire litre of red skittles to one of my old buddies from high school. I had to buckle down and eat SO MANY of all of the other colours to get that for him and his wife. Like a good 4 litres of other colours.

The sacrifices we make for our friends... ;)
LOL! can you even eat another skittle now? I'm a little disappointed in the amount of flavor, or I should say lack of.I definitely get an aftertaste of fruity skittles but nothing up front. I'm hoping when the alc calms down the flavor will come out.
How about a book cover?
View attachment 13099 View attachment 13100
Which one do you guys like better? Black or parchment?

I've got black on there now on the amazon bookstore but I can change it. The printed copy is a month out and there's a debate about which one to use for that.
I agree, the black is my choice

So Dessertmaker, you are an author? Fantasy? Do you have anything out already?

Kim: I wonder if it wouldn't work better to use flavoured extracts instead of actual candies? Also, yes. Yes I can!!!

I didn't have an "estate" label, so I made one...

Land_Estate.jpg

Latest posts

Back