Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LSL
That's really nice. What's the Pass Time mean to you?

As per Webster: Full Definition of PASTIME
: something that amuses and serves to make time pass agreeably

It's a play on words and my "brand" if you will. Making wine is my favorite hobby, "Pastime", and I live in Aransas "Pass", tx. A little town near Corpus Christi you have to pass through to get to Port Aransas and Mustang Island beaches.

Heaven knows I'm no English major, and it's not a real word or phrase. Then again, Google wasn't either until about 5 years ago. lol

Last edited:
Now that is funny. I bet you got a lot of laughs of it from your recipients.

My wife's favorite white wine at this time. I am saving the bottles to use for a Pinot Gris (my first white wine) in late February.

I finally got around to labeling my latest white. A WE Selection Symphony wine. Since I live near the coast in S. Texas, I try to incorporate coastal things into my names and labels. These were created in Photoshop then uploaded to the fedex/kinkos site and printed there using label paper. They went on real easy, but you got to get it right the first time.

whitecap-5.jpg

WC-label_1.jpg

It's great!!!! I have this wine bulk aging right now. How log did you let it age before you bottle. We just found this type of wine and we love it.

It's great!!!! I have this wine bulk aging right now. How log did you let it age before you bottle. We just found this type of wine and we love it.

It was in the carboy a month. I only have one 6 gal and I needed it.
Even though its young, I like it already. How does it age out? I tasted it in a LHBS and was pretty impressed.

It was in the carboy a month. I only have one 6 gal and I needed it.
Even though its young, I like it already. How does it age out? I tasted it in a LHBS and was pretty impressed.

I just set it for aging on December 27. I am really trying hard to leave it alone but it is sooooo hard trying to fight bottling it so I can have some. I started it the beginning of November so I would like to leave it for a couple of months yet.

We changed our labels to a less boring look.

Very nice looking labels. Just noticed you are in Smithville, MO. My Inlaws live just up the road in Plattsburg. Drive through Smithville when we come to visit each year. Radar trap! LOL

symphony wine

LORI: THIS AS WITH MOST WHITES ARE EARLY DRINKERS 1 MO. THEN ENJOY I 'VE MADE THIS A HALF A DOZEN TIMES ,NICE FININSH TO I. :u

A redo of an old label, for my new Shiraz. Strangely, I added prunes to this one in the primary. They are just like big raisins, right? :se
Frog_Prince2.jpg

Latest posts

Back