Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted about Christmas wine presents in ChitChat but thought I'd throw a pic of the labels here to. Didn't do anything clever but wanted them to look professional and consistent. I also reworked my jig for applying labels and all 80 bottles looked like they were applied by machine. Time to start making plans for next year.
Mike
Outstanding design! The bottles are stunning. Great job.

A label I'm toying with for my upcoming Dragon Port Style Wine...to be started soon...bottled next Fall...I guess I'm a little ahead...bored at work...

Dragon_Port.jpg

Crappy cell phone pictures, but I'm so pleased with the way these turned out.
I'll get better pictures tomorrow during daylight.

Jeri, these look fantastic! Well done!
(also love the nice chunk of amethyst in behind the bottle!)

Picture reminds me of long summer evenings around the campfire and singing along to whoever's playing the guitar.

Wow

Those labels are great Tammy & Jeri! The creativity of everyone on here continues to amaze me!

I finally got around to labeling my latest white. A WE Selection Symphony wine. Since I live near the coast in S. Texas, I try to incorporate coastal things into my names and labels. These were created in Photoshop then uploaded to the fedex/kinkos site and printed there using label paper. They went on real easy, but you got to get it right the first time.

whitecap-5.jpg

WC-label_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back