Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marc, did you try to delete your cookies and log in again?
Marc, I have a real nice dragon on my arm, half sleeve, my wife tried numbing cream, she said that it didn't work too well, let me know how it works for you and which brand.
It's almost time for another, my daughter keeps telling me that we have to do another family tattoo day...lol

No, I haven't tried that yet. Hadn't even thought of it to be honest. I will give it a try and see what happens. Thanks for the advice!!
I too have a dragon that covers almost my entire right forearm. Did she wrap herself with Saran Wrap after she applied the cream? We use Dr. Numb and apply it 2 hours beforehand, wrap ourselves in Saran Wrap over the coated area, and we don't feel a think only the pressure of his hand. It usually last about 4 hours so you should be able to handle a 2 hour session no problem. Be warned though. On e the numbing wears off, it hurts like a mother!!! I wanted to curl up in the fetal position and cry. Lol. Your local shop should be able to get you a tube if you want it. I think it's about $30 a tube though so its a little pricey. Well worth it I think. Just like the allinonepump!! Post some pics! I love seeing others tats!!!

How do I get a pic from my hard drive to show up here? By using the "add pic" icon, it wants a URL. I thought I was pretty computer savvy, apparently not.

D.J.

Reply to thread, then click on attachments (the paperclip), click browse, upload, close window. I normally hit print preview to make sure it uploaded.

Got it, thank you. I was hitting the pic icon. Stupid me.

wineforfun said:
Just a few of mine.

I love them. My favorite is the dragon though. I am not entirely sure what JOAM is. But I really love them.

Shelly, it's a mead made with oranges, spices and bread yeast

Here is my first attempt at wine labels. This is for my Triple Berry Dragon Blood. I am using the 3 1/2" X 4 1/2" water resistant Avery #22826 labels. They are nice and peel off. Don't soak them, just peel. I use an HP Officejet inkjet and not a laser.

Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks!

Berry Bouquet Label 2012.jpg

Bob they suck, go back and do it over again. :) Really they're awesome, I like them a lot.The only thing I would change is the font gong through the barrel. It's a little busy and hard to read at a glance. Other then that I would be proud to have it on my bottles. My opinion, I would go with the lighter background and it would also take less ink.

Again, good job!

Very nice, and I love the Bohica Winery...LMAO, my handle on most every forum that I'm on is "Bohica" too freaking funny!

Very nice label Bob. I agree that I like the lighter back ground better. The stack of fruit might be a little phallic, but that might just be me (don't judge me! :) )

Ok, here is my latest. I've been told I need to lighten it up a bit. I didn't wanna go too fancy, its for a skeeter pee recipe so it won't be around long lol. What do you guys think?

image-4131942832.jpg

Back