Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this wine label on Woot this morning.
5 bottles for $54.99
It's the featured wine of the day. Thought the label was great.
Triacipedis the White III

triacipedis white.jpg

Very nice, Dave! I can't seem to find a single theme I'm happy with. All of my labels come out different.

Per my wife's request, I have changed the name of my up-and-coming blackberry wine. I will now dedicate this batch to the heroic men & women of the USAF 19th Airlift Wing ("Black Knights") of Little Rock AFB. Home of my step-daughter, Heidi (SrA), and the largest C-130 Hercules transport fleet in the world. She works on the engines...very big engines! She's got a birthday coming up in May. The blackberry should be awesome by then!

Black_Knight.jpg

Last edited:
Dave,
I don't think I'll stay in that theme all the time. I did the Dragon for the Db .
I like the Air Force label. I have a cousin in the AF as well.
As I work in Norfolk on all the various bases in the area I get to se the fine men and women of the Armed forces. They are by and large a great caliber of people doing good and often underappreciated work. I've recenly done work on Langley AFB home of the F22A Raptors. Watching these awsome machines is breathtaking. About once a week the Pilot who does the airshow practices his routine. UNBELIEVABLE!

Two new ones. Unfortunately I will have to stop making for awhile. With the 2 six gallon batches and the 7 one gallons I have going I will not have enough space for them all. Hopefully with the family coming in March (my Parents from MN and my Daughter and Family from Florida plus my Daughter here) they will free up some spaces. Right now I only have 24 spots in all my wine holders empty.

image-2046022232.jpg

image-3743309825.jpg

I think my wife and I are trying to see who can get the most! I thought we were done until our great friend (who owns a tattoo shop) told us about this wonderful numbing cream. Now I think the contest is back on!!!

Anyone know why there is a problem with updating my list of wines made? I've tried to update mine from several different computers and at different times with no luck.

Latest posts

Back