Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. And that grass is GREEN! Have an Echota Cherokee friend who lives in a chestnut log cabin he restacked from where it originally was, on a piece of land that abuts the Bankhead National Forest. His land joins the forest on three sides. Guy lives the old way. About his only modern conveniences are a truck and a Coleman lantern hanging from a rope in the ceiling on a block and tackle, so he can lower it to light it when he needs to have light everywhere in the cabin. Otherwise, it's kerosene lamps.
The owners told me this was in Clarksville Tn area and they took it apart and moved it to a little town south of Pulaski TN. They reassembled it.

The owners told me this was in Clarksville Tn area and they took it apart and moved it to a little town south of Pulaski TN. They reassembled it.

Not far from me. Maybe in Minor Hill? That is a nice setting.

One more from outside the campground on the dirt trail to the Wayside Oasis Bar, a little bar and cafe in the middle of no where that's a popular stop off for the off-roaders that love the area. Food was really good too. It's the first time the Jeep got to spend some actual time in the dirt and everything worked great.Jeep.jpg
SeguarroSunset.jpgOasisBar.jpg

We had a chihuahua mix dog (very old, passed away 3 years ago). My wife would always cover him up like that when it got below about 50F. He hated going outside when it was any type of cold.

We had a chihuahua mix dog (very old, passed away 3 years ago). My wife would always cover him up like that when it got below about 50F. He hated going outside when it was any type of cold.

Neighbor had one when I was growing up. I dunno how it knew, man, but the dog would go cRaZy if you flipped it off. 🤣 When it got older, we had to stop doing that, worried it would have a heart attack. 😄 My sister had one, too. BIL never cries. But he did when that lil dog passed.

GORGEOUS 59-degree day here and with a warm south wind and the sun, no need for anything but a t-shirt unless you were born in the South. 😄 Washed and waxed the Tbird and checked on my blueberry bushes while they still have some red leaves.

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3573.JPG

Even after a few frosts, not everything has given up blooming around here yet.

IMG_3574 2.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

Gratuitous shot just to prove it is indeed t-shirt weather! :p

IMG_3570.JPG

Latest posts

Back