Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love hurricane season…. We’re where the blue dot is, just on the eastern edge of the cone of uncertainty. We’ll end up in the NE quadrant of a land falling cat 4 hurricane, on the 16 year anniversary of Katrina. Hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

Got all the kids here, natural gas generator, lotsa food, and a couple thousand bottles of wine, we can make it!!

B153DC0D-59D6-44AD-A54C-ED86D31DA631.png

Good luck John, I was thinking about you while checking the path this morning.
Thanks, Fred, we’ll be OK. She’s a beautiful storm, which is unfortunately also powerful and very well organized. Picked up some speed, which is good. Here‘s a little infrared satellite. Just had our first little rain shower 7B727509-3117-4D1E-8DB8-0F91461752B7.png

Thanks, Fred, we’ll be OK. She’s a beautiful storm, which is unfortunately also powerful and very well organized. Picked up some speed, which is good. Here‘s a little infrared satellite. Just had our first little rain shower View attachment 78046

Hope you and family stay safe and are above the flood waters. I heard 11 foot storm surge, wow..

I love hurricane season…. We’re where the blue dot is, just on the eastern edge of the cone of uncertainty. We’ll end up in the NE quadrant of a land falling cat 4 hurricane, on the 16 year anniversary of Katrina. Hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

Got all the kids here, natural gas generator, lotsa food, and a couple thousand bottles of wine, we can make it!!

View attachment 78043
Good luck on the weather (and don't forget to keep your wine opener close by).

Stay safe, John. They are talking about Cat. 5 strength right now, 160 mph winds with gusts to 190. Cat. 1 winds all the way up north Mississippi as it advances over land. I'll see rain from it in TN on Tuesday.

That is beautiful. I see prices have risen since my friend was house hunting. Secret must be out now. Enjoy!

https://www.realtor.com/international/do/p7/

I don’t know why but down here there’s always a “deficit” in apartments, always apartment buildings, big towers going up and get sold while on the blueprints of the project.

I just got into a project to be built by spring or summer 2024 and put a deposit on a small 65 sq ft unit (actually 2 units) for investment near what they call “el malecón” and the company owner whom I know for over 30 years told me they already had about 50% of the total units under some commitment, and I’m sure the rest will be sold in no time by December.

Latest posts

Back