Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow Shelly, I'm just blown away. Fantastic, and it's nice and tidy to boot!

First buck of the year showed up for the camera. Not a bruiser by any measure but still nice to see them up and moving.

My dog Sam

IMG_2238.JPG

Thanks he is quite the ham. I was at the beach and saw the "rin tin tin" pose and just had to take a pic.

"First buck of the year showed up for the camera. Not a bruiser by any measure but still nice to see them up and moving."

Mmmm, velvety goodness. It is nice to see them up and around. We were fishing at the end of April near Grayling MI. In one day we probably saw 20 fawn carcases. The winter will probably have claimed close to 100% of the fawn herd.

Mmmm, velvety goodness. It is nice to see them up and around. We were fishing at the end of April near Grayling MI. In one day we probably saw 20 fawn carcases. The winter will probably have claimed close to 100% of the fawn herd.

It was a hard winter but I have yet to see any lossed to the weather or yotas. They just lossed all there winter weight.

In other news, got the old floater ready to rip for another year. Not too sure if ill have any time to use it but at least it ready to roll at the drop of a hat.

6udyzyty.jpg

Here is the new wine rack I built using 2x4s and a hog/sheep panel from a farm store. Fits 276 bottles and all of my carboys.

Hey Bygsky you did a fantastic job. I love what you done with limited space. Do you think as the rack gets filled up you may need a center support?

Runningwolf thought about that. Ran some total figures of potential weight and with the total horizontal structure and the heavy gauge wore from the hog panel and the reinforcement of the carriage bolts I will be fine. That and my neighbor and I hung on the top support to test it. 400# without a creak.

Now I just need to fill it up.

Hey Bygsky you did a fantastic job. I love what you done with limited space. Do you think as the rack gets filled up you may need a center support?

Runningwolf thought about that. Ran some total figures of potential weight and with the total horizontal structure and the heavy gauge wire from the hog panel and the reinforcement of the carriage bolts I will be fine. That and my neighbor and I hung on the top support to test it. 400# without a creak.

Now I just need to fill it up.

Do the happy rain dance. So far we have 8 tenths but the sky's are still pretty dark

ezata3ub.jpg

Latest posts

Back