Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camden is about 20 miles south of me
And she did not say wood she said

9b42e6136d4ec6aa32d6bc905da258c2de2e1209.jpg

My wife always talked about wanting some wood. I bought my wife a table saw for Christmas the first year and it shook her. She hasn't made me a damn thing since, including dinner. :(

LOL!!! oh man!, I do not want to think on how long you will be in the corner for that one, but I am sure the words "without possibility of parole" will be included in Julie's sentence.

My wife at Willakenzie Estates drinking a 2013 Pinot Noir drawn from the barrel.

image.jpg

Gary,

Your has a very elegant look about her. The type of look that demands that she be holding a glass of the good stuff!

Indeed she is elegant - and the Willakenzie Pinot noir suited her well. IMHO Oregon makes the best new world pinots.

Indeed she is elegant - and the Willakenzie Pinot noir suited her well. IMHO Oregon makes the best new world pinots.

I have had the fortune of touring some Oregon wineries a number of years ago (about 15). I remember that the wines I tasted were impressive indeed, but thought that the industry in Oregon (at the time) was just gearing up. I need to do a revisit some time soon.

Much has changed in the last 15 years in Wine making in WA and OR. Knowing how you like big bold reds (JohnT) you really do need to head to WA Wine country and spend time tasting some of the best wines in the world. In fact a WA Wine just won the TOP award at the 2014 Decanter Wine Awards (this is run by Steven Spurrier aka "Bottle Shock" and "Judgement of Paris" fame) for Best Bordeaux Blend. Again the US bested France for a wine blend it made famous!

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/allyoucaneat/2014/06/25/a-red-blend-from-lecole-no-41-brings-in-a-very-big-award/

After touring and tasting the best of WA State wines head South just over the border to McMinville, OR which is in the heart of Oregon Pinot country. Pinot, Pinot, Pinot everywhere you look. The wines coming out of the Pacific Northwest are truly some of the best in the world and the prices are CHEAP compared to Napa etc.

Latest posts

Back