Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let there be peeps

enypa2u7.jpg

Took this on my mom's farm yesterday. I'm trying to get her to replace some of her old "Home Interiors" style farm prints with pictures of her own farm.

That is beautiful! I love the color and the simplicity.
Don't know bout your Mom, but I would happily hang that tin my house.
Good eye!

Those of you on the east coast will recognize this! One of my favorite meals ever! Work travel can have small benefits such as this.

ATT_1401232274264_photo.jpg

River House, Portsmouth, NH. I think they were voted best fish chowder in the area.....and the lobster roll was great. Yummy :)

Thanks. It looks frighteningly similar to a lunch I had in Camden, Maine last summer.

Thanks. It looks frighteningly similar to a lunch I had in Camden, Maine last summer.

There are a bunch who do it out there. Most are good, but some are really really good.....and some have the power to make "it" move (Seinfeld reference). This is one of those. Although, maybe it's simply because it's a treat for me being from MI.

Hillpeops, go to lunch....lucky dog!

We returned last week from a 7 day inside passage cruise to Alaska. As someone who lives on the South Texas coast, I was completely awestruck by the scenery. Especially the glaciers. We splurged on a helicopter tour to the Mendenhall and Herbert glaciers in the Juneau Ice Fields. I found the piece of granite particularly interesting. How can such a big rock just be sitting there on a giant ice cube?

meonglacier.jpg

glacier.jpg

glacierpano.jpg

The 10/22 can do the job, just have to feed it the right, sub sonic ammo.

And I'm not on speaking terms with that big slab of stone on the glacier. I have had to deal with one or two over the years that where dropped in my backyards 10,000+ years ago by the retreating glaciers of the last ice age. Needless to say they are a pain in the rear to move

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back