Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother inlaw has a camp near the town of marienville in northern pa. While we sat around the camp fire relaxing with various liquid refreshments. His feeder camera caught this guy on film about 60 yards in the woods from us

It's never a good sign when Boston's mascot starts looking into new sports.

My brother inlaw has a camp near the town of marienville in northern pa. While we sat around the camp fire relaxing with various liquid refreshments. His feeder camera caught this guy on film about 60 yards in the woods from us

Wow. That guy looks huge!

Pew pew pew

6ehu4adu.jpg

Plowboy, what was the weapon used? I am guessing that you were using a revolver with 5 rounds loaded. If so, was it single or double action? Did you use single or double action? Rapid fire? What happened in the upper left target? There are only 4 hits and there appears to be 6 in the target below it. You probably shot upper left, lower left, right center. Correct? Nice shooting.

Nope, AR7. The range I shoot at has a 5 round rule so it's become my starting group size for 22. The one with 4 was because of the one and only fail to feed. I just recently slapped a red dot on it and am ticked pink about the results first time out. If I took my time odds are they would all look like the upper left target but some times you just gotta go fast.

some of my table grapes

gonna try to post some pics I always have problems posting sometimes they come out exceptionally large

027.jpg

026.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

Oh good! I clicked on the thread hoping you would post pics of the little guy :)

He's gorgeous, and the shirt is perfect!

lol...it is a retro themed resort. It was pretty cool to see what it was like back in the late 50s and early 60s. The decor and attire of the hotel and staff was all retro. They had retro songs and TV shows playing in the public areas too. Fun time!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

During my trip to Illinois for my uncle's funeral, four generations of my immediate family gathered at the local pizza joint for the best pizza ever. Frank's has been ranked #4 and #6 nationally and I grew up just a few blocks away. It's a family-run business that has been serving its Quad Cities pizza in the same location in Silvis, Ill., for 60+ years.

lol...it is a retro themed resort. It was pretty cool to see what it was like back in the late 50s and early 60s. The decor and attire of the hotel and staff was all retro. They had retro songs and TV shows playing in the public areas too. Fun time!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Sounds like the whole island of Cuba. It's the land time forget.

Latest posts

Back