Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what car. i never even saw the car.

:)

Kinda funny, the first thing I looked at wasn't the car either....

... It was the brickwork..

.. But my grandfather was a Master Mason by trade; he made it look easy & look like art, at the same time.

Lest We Forget

Memorial.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lol, tess ... I have owned a lot of boats, from a 14 aluminum john boat up to a 32 foot chris craft.
had a cajun tri hull that would hit 90 on the water.
they are fun until, u blow the lower end, bearings,props,starters, etc...
money pit is correct.....wine making is not, and no fish smell...lol

Mines just your run of the mill 18 foot Lund with a 70 horse merc. My first boat was a 15 foot run about. Had it for a year or so before I swamped it in lake Simcoe during a freak wind storm. I actually turned it around and sold it for a very slight profit and the guy knew it had been swamped

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMTUtMjAxMTA0MjgtMTIxNy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjEtMjAxMTA0MjgtMTcxOS5qcGc.jpg

RCGoodin,

Did you actually drive over that bridge??????

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl, and I have no real fear of hights.

Mines just your run of the mill 18 foot Lund with a 70 horse merc. My first boat was a 15 foot run about. Had it for a year or so before I swamped it in lake Simcoe during a freak wind storm. I actually turned it around and sold it for a very slight profit and the guy knew it had been swamped

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMTUtMjAxMTA0MjgtMTIxNy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjEtMjAxMTA0MjgtMTcxOS5qcGc.jpg

Y'all remind me not to buy a car from plowboy!:sm

RCGoodin,

Did you actually drive over that bridge??????

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl, and I have no real fear of hights.

That bridge is used daily by a lot of traffic. You don't see the structure as you drive over it. You have to stop and park to see it like I photographed it.

Nice old truck I saw in Denver this week. I actually got to ride in it. You have to appreciate a vintage vehicle, just like appreciating a vintage wine.

IMG_8018.CR2.jpg

IMG_8019.CR2.jpg

IMG_8020.CR2.jpg

You know you're high when you see this sign. Man is that a drive up and back. Breaks had to be tested for temperature on the way down. Mine were 351 degrees. They made me sit for thirty minutes before proceeding.

IMG_8046.CR2.jpg

IMG_8047.CR2.jpg

Latest posts

Back