Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice bike Doug! I especially like the back rest to the passenger seat! There is no better sound than a Harley changing gears! IMO Well I can think of a few but its one of the best:b

Last edited:
Nice scoot Doug, that is a pretty good reason to get a different bike I'll give it a try too. Enjoy the ride!

Phil never too old to ride, if one can't hold up a bike for whatever reason that's why they make trikes.

Its actually a 2013 Suzuki C50T. It was listing around 11k but with trade, rebates and 0% financing it was tough to say no to....Put 70 miles on it yesterday. My 7 y/o daughter even agreed to let me take her for a ride. 15 minutes after the first short ride around the block she went and got the helmets again. I think she liked it...Picking her up a helmet tomorrow so that I can pick her up from school when I take the bike to work...

Hey Garry,

Was that frozen must or did your Chilean grapes come in already?

Hi John,

This is frozen must from organic Italian 2013 barbera harvest. First time I'm trying frozen. I'll let you know how it works out.

Wow Kraffty!

You two must be a perfect match! A fantastic gardener and a fantastic photographer.

Pictures look like they are show quality.

I am envious!

johnT.

John, thanks, we were given a digital canon EOS with all the extra's you can add-on as a hand me down last christmas by my brother. So generous. It's amazing what the thing can do and the quality of pictures it produces. A great camera can make you look like you know what you're doing sometimes.
Mike

Sounds about right. I got a nikon D90 for Christmas a couple years ago and even in full auto mode it takes awesome pictures. There was a steep learning curve when I took it off auto but I haven't looked back. About the only time it goes back on auto is when I hand the camera to somebody else.

I do love the big depth of field.

Its an airplane wing without the skin if you where wondering lol

Last edited:
Back