Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it reached the stall point but it’s been there for some time. I think I still want to give it 30 more minutes and hope for 160 internal to then wrap but the grill temp not helping much, the thing is I don’t want to open the lid and lose precious heat 😂😂

E063E849-BDCC-4D1E-B2F9-6C992DF0A203.png

I have been doing the "hot and fast" method for Brisket the last couple times with good results. I would add more fuel and bring the temp up to ~325F and that will help you push through the stall faster and get you home quicker to ~200F.

I wrap at ~165F in butcher paper these days.

Not sure if it reached the stall point but it’s been there for some time. I think I still want to give it 30 more minutes and hope for 160 internal to then wrap but the grill temp not helping much, the thing is I don’t want to open the lid and lose precious heat 😂😂

View attachment 93823

I have been doing the "hot and fast" method for Brisket the last couple times with good results. I would add more fuel and bring the temp up to ~325F and that will help you push through the stall faster and get you home quicker to ~200F.

I wrap at ~165F in butcher paper these days.

Yep, been wanting to add more charcoal, and just did. Hoping it will crank it up as I have visitors in about 2 hours or so 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Back