Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with coffee and an official Dominican Republic shot glass, my friend brought me this from the D-R.

IMG_2825.JPG

I got them from him while we were gathered at another friend's riverbank cabin today. Fun times.

IMG_20220911_145721631.jpg

The space at top where you see a couple bottles is destined to be filled with beer and wine bottles in an artsy display.

IMG_20220911_145654986.jpg

IMG_20220911_145709195.jpg

Along with coffee and an official Dominican Republic shot glass, my friend brought me this from the D-R.

View attachment 92827

I got them from him while we were gathered at another friend's riverbank cabin today. Fun times.

View attachment 92828

The space at top where you see a couple bottles is destined to be filled with beer and wine bottles in an artsy display.

View attachment 92829

View attachment 92830
I can't tell if the lady in orange is telling the couple on the right how to solve a calculus equation, or about a death in the family. The fella on the left seems to be enjoying himself too much for family tragedy, so I am going to go with math... Unless it's blackmail. That could explain his enjoyment. 😄

Latest posts

Back