Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First extended drive into the valley on a forest road that runs 20 miles of fairly decent trail. It did have a good climb of maybe 1000 feet and fall back to the river. My newest neighbor snapped this as we stopped to scout a camp site he liked. He's a fellow So Cal. ex Pat from San Diego (majority of this neighborhood are from Ca.) No scratches but lots of dust on the jeep.
OnTrailJeep.jpg

Upgraded my patio bar area today. Added the bumper bar and grill that originally came on my jeep. I'm thinking of having a custom sign made - "Kraffty's Jeep Bar & Grill" to hang over it. I'm also thinking maybe scuffing it up to let it rust, might make it look better. I'll also be looking for a vintage AZ plate to hang instead or the current one.
GrillBar.jpg

Off Frenchtown Rd and I-12 kinda in the middle of nowhere and wheat fields.

Amazing wines with 9 winemakers coming together and crafting a different one that they basically specialize in.

https://longshadows.com

I'm 30 miles from Walla Walla. There's over 130 wineries there now. Never been to that one and not sure where it is.

Yes, I've seen it. It's on the opposite side of Walla Walla I'm on and don't normally go there. Usually going by on the way to?? I'll have to go for a taste.

Yes, I've seen it. It's on the opposite side of Walla Walla I'm on and don't normally go there. Usually going by on the way to?? I'll have to go for a taste.

BE SURE to drive your LARGEST VEHICLE so you have room for your haul! ❤

No Mrs IB's step dad owns this place as well as another fishing lodge in Ketch and we have gone up there on vacation/family reunion. It's fun to watch it come together in the Spring and then all get disassembled in the late Fall each year. This is the calm before the storm so to speak.

Nice view, vacationing?

Latest posts

Back