Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just "where in the world" is Varis?

VA??

NC??

DR??

Drove to SC to o attend a wedding this Saturday.
I’ve driven to FL a couple times before having my Tesla and always said that’s be the last time I take such a long tiring trip.

This time, it is the farthest I’ve driven this Tesla and what a big difference using autopilot..!!!

Not to brag, we’ll maybe a tiny bit….but just got to SC, left CT early this morning, and feel very relaxed 😎

Autopilot makes a long trip very easy peasy

Both our Honda's have auto pilot.........

For 30 secs a pop! LOL

Did you make the trip to SC in one day or two?

Drove to SC to o attend a wedding this Saturday.
I’ve driven to FL a couple times before having my Tesla and always said that’s be the last time I take such a long tiring trip.

This time, it is the farthest I’ve driven this Tesla and what a big difference using autopilot..!!!

Not to brag, we’ll maybe a tiny bit….but just got to SC, left CT early this morning, and feel very relaxed 😎

Autopilot makes a long trip very easy peasy

Lots of movies are filmed in NM these days but this one is being filmed here in LA and is packed with A list talent. "Oppenheimer" will open in July of 2023 directed by Christopher Nolan (Batman, Interstellar, Dunkirk). Staring Cillian Murphy and Matt Damon as Oppie and Leslie Groves.

Full cast here: Oppenheimer (2023) - IMDb

View attachment 85816
Matt Damon is going to have to gain a ton of weight to be a convincing Groves.

1647643660112.png

Back