Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@barbiek
How exactly are you uploding your pics, from computer, from iPhone, etc?

Henry Golden Boy in .22lr.

Won third prize in a Rotary Club raffle. $10.00 for the ticket and $5.00 for the background check.

I believe I'm going to keep it stock as I already have a Marlin that I have setup for Cowboy rim fire silhouette competition.

IMAG0463[1].jpg

Last edited:
@barbiek
How exactly are you uploding your pics, from computer, from iPhone, etc?

I generally just snag them from my Android smart phone. Plugged into a USB port the computer OS will see it as just another device. Navigate to the pics, open or double click and upload.

Henry Golden Boy in .22lr.

Won third prize in a Rotary Club raffle. $10.00 for the ticket and $5.00 for the background check.

I believe I'm going to keep it stock as I already have a Marlin that I have setup for Cowboy rim fire silhouette competition.

Merry Christmas to you! Congratulations Bill!

I generally just snag them from my Android smart phone. Plugged into a USB port the computer OS will see it as just another device. Navigate to the pics, open or double click and upload.

Sounds like a lot of work Bill....lol

I just use the WMT app on my iPhone, easy :fsh

Merry Christmas to you! Congratulations Bill!

Thanks. There is a downside... I can no longer say "I never win anything!".
smilie.gif

BarbieK, how'd you do that? That looks like it would be an awesome comfy rug to stand on while doing dishes! (Yes, I do them by hand. I hang laundry outside to dry too.)

Pam in cinti

I've been collecting my corks to do something with. I have two 1 gallon freezer bags full of them plus some in a 1 gallon jar I keep them in near my sink.

I have a purchased clock parts from Michael Crafts that I intend on making a cork clock out of, but I haven't yet found time to complete it.

Latest posts

Back