Pictures of your equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearpaw

Reaction score
Hey winemakers,

I ordered some stuff and I was asking myself "what kind of equipment do you guys have"?
Maybe you can make an list or take an picture

Bearpaw

We've ran threads like this in the past and I think it's a great idea. It gives people a chance to things they never knew existed and it gives other people new ides. Plus the thread creates a lot of conversation and questions. So I say, Let see some pictures!

Rocky said:
Bearpaw, this is a PG rated forum. I think pictures of "equipment" would be quite inappropriate. :)

That is sooooo silly!
Also, I will look in the photo section.

Bearpaw, this is a PG rated forum. I think pictures of "equipment" would be quite inappropriate. :)

ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when ones mind turns to a perverted thought before mine then you may need to seek professional help :)

I have very little equipment, wine making equipment that is. I'm interested to see what people have, use... engineered? Let's see 'em!

This is my equipment!

In the future I will possibly buy more.
The only thing you don't see on the picture is the yeast and the concentrated citron sour.

Bearpaw

image-3385944715.jpg

image-2898745732.jpg

image-35266578.jpg

Are those one gallon carboys? They sure do make the airlocks look bigger! haha all I have is a six gallon.

For my wine thief I use a turkey baster because the wine thief that came with my kit takes forever to get a sample!

Does this count as equipment?
Cattle (or is it goat?) panel wine rack. Built it at an angle to fit under the stairs.

WineRack.JPG

Stressbaby said:
Does this count as equipment?
Cattle (or is it goat?) panel wine rack. Built it at an angle to fit under the stairs.

Woooww nice,

Dylan said:
Are those one gallon carboys? They sure do make the airlocks look bigger! haha all I have is a six gallon.

For my wine thief I use a turkey baster because the wine thief that came with my kit takes forever to get a sample!

It is 5 liters, in Holland we don't use gallon.

Here's my Portuguese floor corker

dscn5823.jpg

Bearpaw, apologies if I came off flippant with my earlier post, I misunderstood what you were looking for :slp. Below are some pictures 'round the basement:

First up dual containers for cleaning and sanitizing. Note in the lower portion of the image the orange paint bucket lid tool for $3.00 at ACE Hardware. Also in the picture lots of carboy bungs (drilled and undrilled), hydrometer, airlocks and funnels.

Next an old sweater for a carboy cover

Crates that help with cleaning, sanitizing and drying

Any additional carboys you can get your hands on

and any furniture that might help the cause. This is an old organ speaker cabinet.

Lastly a manager to keep you straight when your concentration wanders.

BC

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Back