Perfect Pear wine label!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't quite decided what the final product will be with my pear wine label but this is a start. :h
FotoFlexer_Photo12345ghfgh.jpg
[/IMG]

I actually have a bunch of funny labels coming. I don't know why but when I go out of town I always hit the liquor store in search for any bottle with an awesomely crude/perverted label. For my pumpkin wine I'm going to have a pinup on top of a pumpkin and it's going to be called..."Call Me Pumpkin". :h

Just make sure they are in good taste and no nudity here please! It might offend some.

Oh I'd never. I'll keep it trashy/classy and keep the clothes on the pinups. Still need to be able to give bottles to my mama. :D

Great labels!!!

I cant believe you are in Springville, Utah.

I am in Provo.... I was starting to think I was the only person in Utah County fermenting stuff.... haha

Joel

I'm afraid to see the label on your banana wine. Yikes!

That pear label looks very well done, good work.

Great labels!!!

I cant believe you are in Springville, Utah.

I am in Provo.... I was starting to think I was the only person in Utah County fermenting stuff.... haha

Joel

I have a friend in Provo that Brews and makes wine as well. Surprising for Utah County for sure.

Latest posts

Back