Party for Western PA'ers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Ok, this is it, sorry for it being short notice but if it isn't now it just won't happen.

Wine party at my house this coming Saturday, November 26th. DjSteve and FFemt128 are coming.

I'lll be serving Pulled Pork sammies and some appetizers, bring a side dish and wine you would like to share and trade.

Post up if you can make it.

Last edited:
Best Regards

Julie,

How kind of you to open your home. I only wish I could join you all.

Best regards,

Paul

Wish it was closer. Sounds like a great time. Be fun to actually see and talk with a few of the folks on here. Have aball and drive safely everybody. Arne.

Paul, I had a party last year and called it the Stranger Danger party other than Dan and Steve, and we only had just met a couple of months prior to this, I didn't know the rest of the members who came. We had a blast

Arne, thanks and it is nice to be able to met of lunch or a small party with members on here.

Julie, sounds like fun. Have a great time. Check your date in your posting, I think you meant 26th of November.

Steve (Shoebiedoo) and I are looking forward the the Ohio-PA-WV rendezvous at L'Uva Bella in the Spring.

Julie, sounds like fun. Have a great time. Check your date in your posting, I think you meant 26th of November.

Steve (Shoebiedoo) and I are looking forward the the Ohio-PA-WV rendezvous at L'Uva Bella in the Spring.

Thanks Rocky, yes that is what I meant

Hi Julie:

Finally able to confirm that Saturday was open!! Yea!! :tz We will be able to attend the get-together. Debating between Crockpot of Fancy Baked Beans or Buffalo Chicken Dip?? Don't want to duplicate anyone elses plans..... Any suggestions on which you would prefer......... Will be bringing a assorted case of Wines to trade also. PM me with directions, time & any other info..... :b

Al

I'm making meatballs and buns for sandwiches.

Al we'll see maybe you can follow us.

How about let's start between 2 and 3 to whenever? If you come earlier than that, fine I'll just put you to work.

Here is the menu so far:

Pulled pork sammies
Meatball sammies
Al's specialty baked beans or buffalo chicken dip
I will, also, make crab stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped chinese chestnuts and whatever else i have in the freezer

Doug where in the he11 are you?, you coming or not?

How about let's start between 2 and 3 to whenever? If you come earlier than that, fine I'll just put you to work.

Here is the menu so far:

Pulled pork sammies
Meatball sammies
Al's specialty baked beans or buffalo chicken dip
I will, also, make crab stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped chinese chestnuts and whatever else i have in the freezer

Doug where in the he11 are you?, you coming or not?

We're tentative. I mentioned it to Olesia. Just have to make sure nothing comes. My eldest daughter woke up sick to her stomach this am, and I can see that traveleling to the youngest one. Apparently oldest got something at the daycare the little one goes to because 3 worker are out with the same thing.

As I told you before, we can't make it to this one. We'll be sure to catch you on the next one. Have a great, safe time. Mike and Barbra

Apparently oldest got something at the daycare the little one goes to because 3 worker are out with the same thing.

Keep that crap away from us.

When I worked at a daycare I washed my hands about twenty times a day. Everybody wanted to high 5 ya.

Probably won't be making it. MIL will be here this morning sometime for the weekend. She can't be left alone. I'll catch you guys at the next luncheon or whenever.

Doug, sorry to hear this but understand completely.

Al, did you get my pm with address and cell?

Looking forward to tomorrow

I sure am going to miss you guys. Hey if any of you need bottles over the winter just contact me and I'll let you know If I can help you out.

I sure am going to miss you guys. Hey if any of you need bottles over the winter just contact me and I'll let you know If I can help you out.

I am REALLY going to miss you not being here. I'm ready for a Sunday Brunch at Iron Bridge sometime, would you be able to make sometime in the next month or maybe right after Christmas?

Knock it off Wade before you even say it! We already did get a room, the wine room. Yes, I was chasing Julie all over as she was trying to stash bottles. And if you ever saw her husband you would see why all I could say was "would you like carry out"?

Latest posts

Back