Ordered the wrong size label stock

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrymck

Reaction score
I ordered self stick labels printed 4 to a page (approx. 4"X5". I think I goofed, they are too big.
Be honest, what do you think? Stock that comes 6 to a page I believe would be better. I now have 400 of these so will have to use them up. Better get busy. I should have 120 to do this spring.

Terrywine label.jpg

Terry my preference is six to a page. With that said I like the label posted. I think I would just space things out right on the large label and make it work for you, it looks good. This will give you a chance to use larger images. Remember the label does not have to be vertical. If it is horizontal you might find a really cool image that is just right.

It is a big un but that looks good. Whose to say it is not really perfect.

id get out my paper cutter and slice a tad off all the borders, whatever I could without ruining the images or text...not that I know this from experience or anything :)

the label is fine. continue to use the label stock you have . Next time order 3.5 by 4 it work great. also the idea of a horizontal label is great, just have more piture

Thanks, guys. Good suggestions. I think that I will tighten up the graphics and trim with a paper cutter. I think we have one in the office.

Terry

Latest posts

Back