Ok... Im wanting a all in one pump!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is mainly the complete setup and price as well
I would like to thank Wade for getting all these great links on this filter system ! The only thing you need to purchase is the 2 barb ends that go into the filter housing

filter housing assemblies- complete 2.jpg

Do you sale all this with the all in one? or do i have to buy this some where else?

No - I do not sell the filter setup, because it would cost too much to double ship and make a small profit as well. All the information with the website and part numbers are in the above post .
I would recommend 5 micron filter for reds and 1 micron for whites

Looks like Steve is sending you in the right direction. You are going to like your vac. pump. No more lifting full carboys. Easy degassing, and great filtering. Have not tried bottling with mine, but will one of these days. Arne.

this is mainly the complete setup and price as well
I would like to thank Wade for getting all these great links on this filter system ! The only thing you need to purchase is the 2 barb ends that go into the filter housing

Steve, I pressed "proceed to checkout" button and nothing happened!!!!!!! :)

If anyone needs these nylon fittings for both sides of yhd filter housing I still have a bunch of them but you can get them from Ace Hardware as the filter place doesnt sell them or at leadt didnt when I was selling these systems. They are 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb to fit your standard racking hose.

Wade,
Didn't you have a thread on how to assemble a filter system using a whole house filter, and a medical vacuum pump?

Just in case Wade did not get back on this thread - I posted how the whole house filter goes inline , between the racking canes during a normal transferr operation

pump with filter [400x360].jpg

So steve-

When you DON'T want to filter, do you need a seperate hose set up than the one shown with the filter in line? A female to female hose coupler?

NO - I typically will just remove 1 of the hoses - they are 5 feet long each.
If I know that you are thinking about filtering when purchasing a pump - I will ask if you want to purshase another 5 feet of hose (that does not collapse under vacuum ) for a nominal fee

Last edited:
Wade,
Didn't you have a thread on how to assemble a filter system using a whole house filter, and a medical vacuum pump?

I would like to find that thread also, I got the pump and I am in the process of getting a filter system.

I would like to find that thread also, I got the pump and I am in the process of getting a filter system.

Go back several posts and I showed a picture of how it goes inline, and go back a little further all the part numbers are also there as well as the website too. It does not matter what vacuum pump you use if you are asking about a filter system.

Available in Canada?

Has any one of the Canadian members ordered the parts from Filters Fast in the US? Or has anyone found the same parts from a suplier in Canada? I would like to complete my setup and add the whole house filter to my All-in-one vaccum pump. However, I see that Filters Fast ships to Canada by FEDEX. I want to avoid brokerage charges.

:a1

How much is the brokerage charges ?
Let me know if you can not find any way to get it to you - I could purchase it and send it back to you by USPS if it came down to it

Not sure if it would be cost effective ?

The brokerage fees could be as much as about $65, at least that was how much one of the pump set ups was despite me paying all thwe shipping charges up front. I still dont understand that 1!!! I payed shipping and insurance to their addr and when it got to them they had to pay about $65 to get the product. WTF did I pay for then?!!!!!

Yes. I still don't understand the brokerage fees and what they actually are. If you use the postal service there are no fees. So, what service is one getting when you have to pay brokerage?

Back