RJ Spagnols OCP

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on this kit and started this an hour ago. Almost lost out again a 3rd year in a row!
smiley22.gif

I left it online as I usually get interrupted while online, you know, 2 kids!
smiley4.gif
Nice post count by the way!
Edited by: wade

Ya like that eh? I only need about 5000 more posts to go to get to 100,000!
smiley36.gif

I'll put it back later. I want to see if anybody else notices it!

All kidding aside- Have a Great Thanksgiving Day Wade. Take a bit of time off and enyoy the day with the kids and wife- and don't forget that nice big dog!

I will also have the Bro and Mom&Dad over. I also have the day after T-Day off along with the weekend so I have a nice little vacation now. Fri. is not paid but I can use a little time off as my back has been really starting to bother me the last few days. I guess it could be all these new wines going.
smiley36.gif

Brewerylane.com Didnt want to stray from George but he was out and I needed some.

Let me tell you the package did arrive but was not in the kind of shape that Georges boxes look like and nowhere near the same time frame, I was starting to panic!

I was debating on ordering one tonight and I was about to check out when I saw it was going to cost about $50 just for the shipping. I will hold off until after the holidays or I will just wait until next year.

Where are you located as even with the high shipping the price is reasonable and this is a hard to find kit, others are smaller shipping prices with much higher kit prices which end up more expensive believe me I checked them all out and this was the cheapest at least for me and Im in Ct. They wont last long as this is a revered kit!

New Orleans is where I am at. I also neglected to say that I was ordering a 3 gallon carboy along with that. Shhh don't tell the wife
smiley36.gif

gaudet, a website called "High Gravity.com" has the OCP kit for a reasonable price and shipping.
smiley4.gif

Gone.......... Vamoose......... No More...........

Thanks for the link. I think I will wait on that one till next season. Reason being I just got into this Obsess... err... hobby this year. I have done five 6 gallon batches and three 1 gallon batches. I will be less tempted to try to drink a bottle of something that would be so good before it's time. I do plan on a bunch of batches in 09. Plotting strawberry, blackberry, blueberry and more muscadine.... I will throw in a kit or two. If I can get my hands on some cranberries locally I will get a batch of that going real soon.

Okay, I got a replacement kit today and opened it all to make sure, this one is the real thing!
smiley32.gif
I will be starting this tomorrow night hopefully unless my day goes bad.

Alright buddy...Let the "fix" begin........With pictures of course

Back