RJ Spagnols Been a while!!’

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StreetGlide

Reaction score
So it’s been a while since I have made a wine kit. Still enjoying some of the kit wines I made 3+ years ago. RJS Super Tuscan, CINT Nebbiolo, and Syrah, and the WE Fiero to name a few. My question is how do the new condensed kits add up to the old larger kits? Not looking for tweaks as I know the tweaks I like to do, but are the kit’s themselves worth making? Thanks.

So it’s been a while since I have made a wine kit. Still enjoying some of the kit wines I made 3+ years ago. RJS Super Tuscan, CINT Nebbiolo, and Syrah, and the WE Fiero to name a few. My question is how do the new condensed kits add up to the old larger kits? Not looking for tweaks as I know the tweaks I like to do, but are the kit’s themselves worth making? Thanks.
I agree with @Kkristyjeff, the newer, lower volume kits, i.e. 14 L, are every bit as good as the older 16 L ones. That said, and considering you seem to prefer reds, I suggest you try one of the Finer Wine Kit red wines. I have been very pleased with the FWK reds. I am not a fan of their white offerings, but that is just my experience.

Welcome back and good luck.

Latest posts

Back