NW PA Wine Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK ! So who is going to be there? All I see who is not.
I think I should be able to make it although you must be at least 1/2 hr. away.:)

Lowes by the Airport? or Peach st. I am close to Airport Lowes. Top of Colonial ave. South of 38th. st. When you say " Bring a dish", Dish net. or Direct. I have an old dish network dish in the back yard. LOL

About 28 years ago I almost bought the house right at the corner of 832 and Colonial with the double driveway and pillars at the end of each one. I got out bid on it. I grew up on Zimmerly.

Yep..I worked with the guy that owned the house before. Last name Tatara. Mine is up the road almost on top of the hill on opposite side of road. Corner of Roxbury and Colonial.

Unfortunately our 5 y/o's Pre-K teacher changed the date of her picnic for the kids to this date from the 2nd. We were planing on getting a room at a bed and breakfast or someplace up that way for the evening. SO much for making plans.

I'm sure your event will be a big success as I've heard they have been in the past.

rats

Dan, I have to beg off attending this weekend. Some company is going to throw an obscene amount of money at me to entertain thier employees with safety training this weekend. I will be able to purchase a few more buckets of Luna Bella juice on my way home tomorrow....

Party was great! We had a very enjoyable ride up and ride home. We had a really great time, it was nice seeing Rodo and Jeannie again and Paul and Martha (they don't make wine just friends of Dan's). So glad to got to meet Phil (pjd) and a few others.

Didn't get to talk to Dan too much, at first he was busy taking all these women to the basement and then when we were getting ready to leave, he came out of the closet with two guys, :?

Party was great! We had a very enjoyable ride up and ride home. We had a really great time, it was nice seeing Rodo and Jeannie again and Paul and Martha (they don't make wine just friends of Dan's). So glad to got to meet Phil (pjd) and a few others.

Didn't get to talk to Dan too much, at first he was busy taking all these women to the basement and then when we were getting ready to leave, he came out of the closet with two guys, :?
:ft

Thanks Julie it was a lot of fun. There must be at least 4 cases of empty wine bottles in the garage this morning. The real surprise was finding a half case of Phil's wine unopened next to the table. I can't wait to taste your's, Rods and Phil's wine that I had stashed away for another time. I also got a lot of compliments of the bottle with no label on it (The good stuff). It's really nice to get such a large group of people together that at responsible (kinda) and have so much fun. There were at least 4-5 other large wine makers there from the local area.

Wish I could have made it Dan, but had two graduation partys to attend to. Would have much rather drive up to your place for the getogether. As it looks now, won't be able to attend Julies either in July either.... ... My daughter is having her 4th of July party that weekend.....

Where are the pictures!!, it didn't happen if there arn't any pictures, especially as Julies states you leaving the closet with 2 guys!!

Al

Al, we missed you buddy. We had a lot of people show up. I keep remembering litle things as the day goes on. Julie brought some oif her cheese sample and WOW were they good! Thank you Julie. I did not take any pictures this time. I'll have to see if my wife took any good ones.

We also had a good time and enjoyed seeing our old friends and meeting some new ones.

We also had a good time and enjoyed seeing our old friends and meeting some new ones.

Hey Rod, I love the new avatar. Did I forget to mention Rod brought all his faults with him.

It is a really cool kit with 12 different wine faults. I gives you a chance to learn and identify them for when making your own wine. I only wish I had more time to check them out yesterday. Thanks for showing them Rod. You can tell Jeannie to put a plug in my wifes ear for xmas.

I'm glad your party was a success! Barbra and I enjoyed ourselves last year but were unable to attend this year. Hope to see everyone at Julie and Mike's.
Mike

Wine party

:db NEVIAWEN...WE HERE AT THE SOUTH JERSEY WINEMAKERS,HAVE A GROUP MEETING ONCE MONTH( ON A GIVEN SUNDAY), AND MOST OF US ARE WITH IN A FEW MILES OF EACH OTHER....COME JOIN US SOME SUNDAY..I'M IN FRANKLINVILLE..:b

Wine makers

:ft NEVIAWEN,WE ARE RIGHT HERE IN SOUTH JERSEY,AND MEET ONCE A MONTH,WERE CALL THE SOUTH JERSEY WINE MAKERS.COME JOIN US ONCE .:db

You can tell Jeannie to put a plug in my wifes ear for xmas.[/QUOTE

Sue was checking it out before we left. Perhaps she will suprise you.:snta

Back