Nice scale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure that scale is for measuring "wine chemicals", I'm on to you guys....hahaha, about the TV's (not to jump topics) the plasmas are better, however if you need to get them fixed I've found the only way to do so is send them back to the manufacturer at a significant cost. There just aren't any actual technicians that can fix them properly, I've had a 48" LG LCD 1080 for a couple of years and I'll tell you what it does the job, and if I ever need to get it fixed i know that a typical TV tech can accomplish it

You wouldn't be suggesting these types of scales are used for pharmacudical sales now would you?:i

For some reason Amazon shows you those tiny baggies that you might be interested in when you look at gram scales ...

Ummm, you mean the floor corker for :mny10.00? :sm

Yeah dat be da deal! :re

Youjustupsetmeman.gif

LOL Glad you got it!

Heck we even had young ladies serving us a new style of drinks.

Those were only for the very brave :s or was the very foolish:)

They the scale for $15.19 today with the calibration weight and free shipping, had to go ahead and order it. :h Now I can make those small measurements.

Hey Whiskers did you get the one that measures to .1 gram or .01 gram. I see the one for $10 measured .1 but the other one that measures .01 is actually more sensitive for minute amounts.

Truth of the matter is both are fine. Up until recently most of us just measured in fractions of teaspoons and that was pretty much a crap shoot and we all made great wine. The next time you buy carboys though you'll want to get some glass ones because in the future you'll want to vacuum degass if you stick with the hobby. Just an fyi as you can't use a vacuum pump with Better Bottles.

Back