Jennings CJ4000 4000g x 0.5g Digital Scale $26.50

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good if that scale is available on that price at amazon. If you have any pic of that scale plz share the above link is not working correctly or share any other source .

Last edited:
The link worked for me..... Here is the picture from that page:
4152AKTYMdL._SY450_.jpg

Its really a good scale at affordable price but there are many scale on amazon with many features at same price why not you try that i have bought one in $30 dollar with accuracy up to .5.Which have a beautiful design and powerful battery.

Last edited:
I find it nice having that scale and also in addition to that one that goes out two decimal points .05. it is very useful when I only need .25 grams of something. The oter one Tom has is nice because it can handle a bit more weight. They can both be found around $15 or less.

I have not a good experience at amazon. I think it is better to have direct contact with the manufactures. There are many who are providing their products through their online stores and shops. Recently i have purchased a scale from an online store of a company. It is the ever best experience for me in this regard. They really provide as they promise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back