Newbi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the group Granny. Its a great place to learn and share with others what you are doing.

Thanks for the welcome. As stated before I am sure I will have lots of newbi questions.
Granny
smiley17.gif

Hi Granny,

Welcome to the Forum, I'm in Houston and feel like the lone stranger here. No one in my area seems to have found the forum. We will be looking forward to your postings and pictures.

Ramona

Hi there Granny.
Welcome to the forum. As you have seen its very friendly, adn there are lots of people who are very willing to answer thise questions - newbie or otherwise.

Thanks for the welcome. I am sure I will have lots of questions over time.

I am excited to be here and learn from all of you.
Granny

Welcome Granny! You can't go wrong with this forum. You will always get good and accurate advice!

Thanks and I am having a wonderful time with wine making. I have wanted to do this for some time but never was the right time for me to start. I have my 1st batch on now of Ice Wine and plan to start a batch of RJ Spagnols Riesling Signature Series tomorrow and have ordered 2 more kits, hoping they will be here 1st of next week !
Granny

Latest posts

Back