New wine racks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefken

Reaction score
The first image is newly built not painted 150 bottle wine rack using 2/3 of a goat panel.
Image two is a 72 bottle rack using most of the balance of the goat panel, and the third is the finished product, painted and mostly filled in my cooler.

IMG_20140409_190208.jpg

IMG_20140422_191433.jpg

IMG_20140527_192950.jpg

The larger rack I cut the goat panel with 3/4" long spikes and then drilled small holes in the 1x10 4 " apart top bottom and sides. the whole thing is fastened with two screws on top and two on the bottom. The smaller one I thought it might be easier to take a 1/4" router and run a channel top, bottom and sides and this turned out to be much more difficult.

Muy bueno chef. I had an out of work friend weld up a 7ft x 4ft goat fence rack with a 240 bottle capacity. It's been a welcome addition. I mounted it to the wall in "portrait" orientation. I use the bottom half is for storing filled bottles. The upper half is used for final drying and sorting cleaned bottles.

Latest posts

Back