New Wine Cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice !!

I did noticed the Allinonewinepump in the the back ground - I am very envious at this point until both boys move out of the house and I can free up more space and declare it an official wine making area.

All of you with extra space to build wine areas, would you donate some of it to me? My upstairs second bathrooms tub is full and I want to make another kit?

Thanks, I'm only asking for a couple of hundred extra square feet.

Very nice !!

I did noticed the Allinonewinepump in the the back ground - I am very envious at this point until both boys move out of the house and I can free up more space and declare it an official wine making area.

Good Eyes!!! Yes that is an allinonewinepupmp! Had it for a year or so and it saves a ton of time! I use it to fill bottles too.... Works great. Only had to get a new inline release valve once... It sees a lot of use and wears out.....

You've made us all a little jealous, sdelli! My "work" space is a 14' x 5' room and it shares space with dyeing fabric and now starting seedlings for the garden! I do have other "storage" place for my carboys, but your set-up looks wonderful.

The new room looks great. I especially like the door and the what you did with the pipe in the middle of the room, making it into a column. As has been said by so many .... I'm jealous. Good job!!

Very nice!

[Man do I wish I started this hobby about decades ago.]

Thanks everyone! Our passion for this hobby is definitely addicting!

I am pretty sure the name of your winery is your initials but I got a chuckle when I saw the sign.

That is a well known acronym in my line of work. :>

Latest posts

Back