New to Forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started making wine at home about 6 months ago and buy all my kits from WineKitz - Calgary (South Location).
So far I have made:
- Traditional Vintage - Cab Sav
- Traditional Vintage - Pinot Grigio
- Sommelier Reserve - Amarone
- Country Mist - Peach Chardonnay
- Ultimate Estates - Cab Sav

I am currently making:
- Ultimate Estates - Pinot Grigio
- Country Mist - Mango Pineapple

Hey thanks for joining and welcome aboard. Here you will find a tremendous amount of info and at the same time it can be fun. There is a map you may want to place yourself on and/or local wineries and breweries. Info on kits, recipes, definitions and more.

Search info and if you still have questions ask. Many knowledgable folks are here to help.

Hi CranstonVineyards,

Welcome to winemakingtalk.

Welcome to the best place on the net. You will find a ton of knowledgeable members here who are more then willing to lend a helping hand and share what they know.

Welcome to the forum. Wine kits are a great way to "get your feet wet" in this hobby.:D

Welcome,
You will find many others from Canada
I'm sure cpfan will be here to help you

Hi Cranston:

My brother has lived in North Calgary for quite a while now, but lived in Midnapore for a little while in the 80s.

Not many comments about Wine Kitz product here, but we should still be able to help you.

Here's a question for you...have you noticed the one gallon Woodland Estates kits in that Wine Kitz store? The web page has disappeared,and I'm just wondering if the kits are still being made. There are no WK stores near me, but one is supposed to open this month.

Thanks Steve

Latest posts

Back