New Member - Central Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just recently found the site and created an account. I have been making wine from kits and juices for a few years and have recently moved into using actual fruit and grapes. My ultimate goal is starting a small vineyard/winery. I will be enrolling in the VESTA program through Kent State next year. I love making wine and talking with people who do as well. Thats me in a nutshell, glad to have found this site!!

Tom

Hello everyone!

I just recently found the site and created an account. I have been making wine from kits and juices for a few years and have recently moved into using actual fruit and grapes. My ultimate goal is starting a small vineyard/winery. I will be enrolling in the VESTA program through Kent State next year. I love making wine and talking with people who do as well. Thats me in a nutshell, glad to have found this site!!

Tom

Welcome Tom, As Rocky mentioned, there are a lot of use from Central Ohio. I am also from the Columbus Area.

Hi Powerman. Welcome to the best wine forum on the 'internets'.

Hi from Cinti. Your journey sounds a lot like mine. During the years I worked on getting the yard to produce fruit I learned how to make wine from purchased juices. I'm now moving into fresh fruit mostly from the yard, but I'm experimenting with combining with juice concentrates to make more flavor complexity.

It's really nice to read how many fellow Ohio folks are here, too. I had only noticed Danger Daves local before now.

Pam in cinti

Latest posts

Back