NEW LABELS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2005-08-20_122856_viognier_wine_glass_Small.jpg
ooops!! Hello all!

Well it is Saturday and I ususally sit down to see what I can come up with for a new label. I have them all saved and can change them any way I want. There is room for improvement in all of them but fun to do. May or may not use any of them.
2005-08-20_110422_santa_ynez_Small.jpg

Edited by: rgecaprock

Very cool label. I like it. I played with it a bit and here are the results.

2005-08-20_121914_syrah1.jpg

Hi Waldo,

It would be fun to drink the Syrah with your rendition of the labels under a black light.
smiley36.gif
Here is another one....the picture of the wine glass is one that I took. If use this one, I'll get black capsules.

2005-08-20_123748_viognier_wine_glass_Small.jpg

A hold over from my Hippie days I gues hehehehe. I have about decided to use just one label for all of my wines and just change the description on the type of wine each time. Here is the label i am working on.

2005-08-20_130404_wine_label.jpg

Very nice, Waldo. What do you use to make your labels? I think you are right. It would be easier just to have one label for all. For me making the labels is as addictive as making the wine.

Ramona
2005-08-20_135010_100_0493_Small.JPG

I use a combination of Print Shop and Adobe Photo. I too enjoy making the labels, or any type graphic for that matter.

This is for George.

It isn't a label...more of postcard I guess. I took the picture then decided I needed to do something with it. Hope you like it!!
2005-08-20_144548_geo_postcard_Small.jpg

Very nice! I am way impressed!

I like the original label with the woman picking grapes, above^.

smiley20.gif

Ramona,

Thanks for the label. I am sorry I did not see it sooner. It will be a wonderful addition to my custom labels. Can you email me just the background?

What an awesome collection of wine art in labels. I had to run out and pick up Printshop 20, and of course I am lost. Is there a wine labels category? If this has been discussed earlier and I missed it I apologize.

Hi Bottleshock,

I use Printshop Essentials that came with my windows xp...there is no heading for "Wine Labels". I usually use the heading for labels in general and you can pick the sizes you want to use then add all the colors and graphics and text that you want...or add your own photos or artwork.....Is Printshop 20 a new version? I would like to get an update.

Ramona

Give me the dimensions you would like to have your wine labels, and I can set up a template in Word for you and for the forum.

Latest posts

Back