NEW LABELS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will honorably mention that I have zero design capability, no sense of art, and no artistic ability.

There ya go. How's that?

smiley4.gif

Oh stop!

It's because you never have applied yourself. If you would spend 1/2 the time you do for your wines, you'd have a killer label to go along with your killer wine.
smiley1.gif

smiley4.gif

I have to agree with Martina. Country, you are very creative. Some of the advice and counsel you have give to me has shown me that you have a lot going on up in that head of yours. I was told a long time ago that in order succeed, you must first be willing to fail. Give it a shot. You might surprise yourself!

LOL hehehe

I have a family crest that I use. Does that count? Sometimes called a coat of arms. Ours is Scottish, although I have a mostly German heritage. Scottish name, German blood. Wow. How off topic is that? Anyway, I will submit that. Everyone happy now?

smiley36.gif

When is the contest? Do we all get to vote? See Glenvall, the ideas are coming to the surface.

Ramona

By the way, George, I wanted to let you know if you want any pictures that I use for your labels that you give away to your customers, please let me know. I can send them to you.

I doubt that you have any requests for "Beet Wine Labels" or the likes of what I make, but just let me know.

Also, I just google the pictures and get them from there. So if copyright is an issue with any of this, I don't know if it's okay. I wouldn't want you to get into some issues because of it!
smiley1.gif

I don't know if I have a problem with copywrite issues, but I try to avoid them anyway. Since I am dealing with a local store that is trying to infringe on my "Wine Maker's Toy Store" trademark, I am respectful of others work.

I guess I have alot of time on my hands so here is another label for the Zin that is fermenting.
2005-07-31_081106_ZIN_FINAL_Small.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

The buleberry label is very nice until I get to the Vinted in Houston Tx. part then I am looking for Skyscrapers in the mist. LOL
smiley36.gif

Like em both though!
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back