New Guy From Indiana

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

C

captianoats

Hello All,

I've been brewing beer for a year or so, and recently my wife (who took a winemaking class in college) encouraged me to branch out and start making wine as well. Just thought I would say hello and warn you, I will no doubt bombard you with newbie questions.

Madriver Wines

Reaction score
Hey Cap,
This is the right place for questions. There are alot of great people here who like to help us make wine the right way.
:b Steve

smurfe

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Go ahead and bombard. I dare you! :)

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome here, another beer and wine maker awesome!

koda_ky

Reaction score
welcome

Welcome from Ky there are some great people on this board.:b

manku007

Banned
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :D

to the great and best forum, I m sure u will find everything u need. :b

But amazed on one thing that how can this be teached in classes, that means I m from India and it is not done here. I think for alcohol there is only one whole subject and a different study (whole course) but it is not like that we can be teached in classes or in colleges as General. Plz let me know that were ur wife (mam) teach this subject in school or college. :h

Racer

Future vineyard owner
Reaction score
Manku dont know if this will help you or not but there are classes you can take on-line.Try looking at this link and see if thats what you are looking for.
http://www.vesta-usa.org/

donnaclif

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum friend ,here you will easily graduate from being a novice to become a foremost expert.
In my short stay here i have learned a lot and i am more well versed with wines than i was couple of months back.

My Wines , My Passion http://www.vivino.com