New from New Jersey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Junior
Reaction score
New to the forum new to wine making Just started my first kit tonight. A Okanagan Valley Red Meritage. Been reading the forum for a while and you guys seem to be having to much fun with out me. Im waiting for the bubbles.

Welcome, there are a few good wine makers in your area and they will join in soon enough to great you!

Welcome from Central New Jersey. I too am new to wine making but with the information learned from the knowledgablemembers on this site, I move forward with confidence and a gainingappreciation of this enjoyable hobby. I have my 3rd kit, CC Lodi Old Vine Zin with grape pack, in its primary. Again, welcome and enjoy.

Welcome Chico!
I will be racking this kit off the clearing agents sometime this weekend (maybe). First taste was very good especially after I added some extra oak
smiley20.gif
. I wish I had had my barrel before I oaked this one, oh well the next batch.
VC

Chico said:
New to the forum new to wine making Just started my first kit tonight. A Okanagan Valley Red Meritage. Been reading the forum for a while and you guys seem to be having to much fun with out me. Im waiting for the bubbles.
Chico WELCOME !
I too am in New Jersey. What town you from? Maybe we can get together sometime.

Hi Chico,their are a lot of wine makers here in NJ,I'm for the southern part in franklin township,TEPE and I are in the same wine club....the form is very deversed and reliable in their comments....WELCOME

Glad to see you found this wonderful place!! Enjoy your hobby!!
smiley4.gif

I used to go to the Beverly post office all the time. I lived on Green street.

xanxer82 said:
Thats where the VFW is..

tepe said:
xanxer82 said:
Thats where the VFW is..

Yeah and the national cemetery. I used to walk and jog through there a lot for exercise.
Me and my ex lived across from Versacci's farm and all his loud smelly peacocks

Latest posts

Back