New Corker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a new Ferrari Floor Corker. It came in the mail yesterday (thanks George). Until yesteday I never knew how insignificant I was.... I am now complete... I did not have anything to bottle, so my 8 year old and I bottled about 10 empties last night..... Pictures next week..jh

You make a great point there kutya that i would highlyrecommend to everyone. You get a new wine toy..play with it..try it out to see how it works on just plain water or whatever before you jump into your wines with it

Congratulations on the arrival of the Ferrari!
smiley32.gif
How exciting! Glad to hear that you and your son took it out for a test drive. Bottling will be so much easier now.
smiley1.gif

Kutya, congrats and good for you getting your boy involved. My "Able Assistant" is 15 andthe wine-makingwasa great topic for his honors chemistry 2 teacher!

By the way, I assume you've seen the pictures going around the internet of the other Ferrari?
20061105_174153_Ferrari2.jpg

Seems the Dad lends the car to his son to "take for a spin..."

20061105_174342_Ferrari_3.jpg

He does just that!

20061105_174505_Ferrari_4.jpg

It had 9 miles on it -- counting the last mile!
smiley19.gif

<Sorry! I know this has nothing to do with wine, but I couldn't resist!>

What a waste of a good car! Hope the son was all right after the wreck. If so, I am sure his daddy will take a bit out of his backside. At least, I would hope so!

kutya said:
I am the proud owner of a new Ferrari Floor Corker. It came in the mail yesterday (thanks George). Until yesteday I never knew how insignificant I was.... I am now complete... I did not have anything to bottle, so my 8 year old and I bottled about 10 empties last night..... Pictures next week..jh

That is what it is all about... My kids love the bottling.. 4y/o son and My 15 y/o son helped us bottle the reisling...The 2 girls did not want anything to do with it....Of course the little guy was upset he did not have enough strength to get the corks in the bottle..But big brother helped him out....Edited by: bmorosco

Thank you, thank you all... My wife is not to happy because the new baby has to be warm at night.... I've put it between us in bed....lol..... I have to quit bottling empty bottles as I'm running out of corks....jh

Latest posts

Back