Need label Help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey folks I just finished up bottling 15 gallons of an awesome Chilean Vintage Port and I need some help creating a label. If any of you creative members could help me it would be appreciated. I am thinking of calling it "Polar Vortex" and would like a vintage pinup girl in the snow. Nothing obscene, keep it classy. Ok a little bit classy. Any ideas?

Classy?

th
https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=H.4739570668274935&pid=15.1
Does this count as classy?

Rocky that's great but too Christmassy. Julie that's exactly what I'm looking for.Keep the pictures and ideas coming in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wine Making mobile app

Last edited:
Julie that's exactly what I need for my German blonde may I ask where you got that from?

thanks

I want something tasteful FI rated PG not rated R! Something a lil provocative but not showing panties and what not lol

Here is another one but I like my first one better, it is more the classic pin up girl

winter pinup.jpg

I liked the first one better also the only thing that was wrong with it was the more I looked at it I noticed the panties something B/T the two would be perfect! And I don't have a program that could edit that out

Thank you so much everyone for all of your input so far. I really do appreciate it and was just stuck on this one.

Lonetree and Gina, can I ask you the website you're using. I am still leaning towards Julies first one and my dang mouse is having an issue scrolling past Rocky's. The labels are smaller (2x4) since these will be going on Ice wine bottles. This is an excellent port and I've been thinking about the name Polar Vortex but if someone else has another idea I am open to them.

Keep 'em coming, I'm listening!

Latest posts

Back